FEATURED SEMINAR: "FUELING YOUR ATHLETE"
Presented by Erin Falls, MS, RD, LDN
August 12th, 2018. 2:00 - 3:30pm
Practicing healthy nutrition habits is a life skill that is necessary for all ages. For children and teenagers, proper nutrition can help prepare the body for the physical demands of growth, physical activity, and tissue repair. Proper nutrition can also help aid in neurological demands required for learning in the classroom or listening to directions at home. Learning the correct way to eat is not just a temporary fix, but also, a more positive initiative to creating a more healthier, everlasting lifestyle.
During this 90 minute seminar participants will learn and understand:
- Attendees will learn today's recommended macronutrient (carbohydrate, fats, and protein) requirements for youth athletes.
- Attendees will be able to prepare proper meals, snacks, and fueling techniques to use with their athletes.
- Attendees will be able to identify tips for slimming down and gaining healthy weight
- Attendees will be able to learn how to prepare pre, during, and post workout meals for their athletes.
- Attendees will be able to learn about today's most popular "diets" and the truth behind their claims of success.
- Attendees will receive information on parent and coach resources.
- Attendees will receive sample meal plans and education packets.
- Attendees will receive promotional material provided by partnering sponsors.
$50.00 / INDIVIDUAL
FREE FOR C.A.D.C. PARENTS!