PARTICIPANTS CAN REGISTER WEEK-TO-WEEK OR RECEIVE A $150 DISCOUNT BY REGISTERING FOR THE FULL CAMP!
WEEKLY TOPICS LISTED BELOW ARE RELATED TO THE CAMP'S INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT COMPONENT. ALL STRENGTH & CONDITIONING TOPICS WILL BE DETERMINED BY C.A.D.C. STAFF BEFORE THE START OF CAMP.
REGISTRATION FORM SUBMISSION
- Enroll and submit payment by clicking "REGISTER NOW" at the bottom of this page.
- Download and print out the C.A.D.C. 2018 Registration Form and fill it out completely. You can download the packet at the check-out page. We will also e-mail you a copy after your online payment has been submitted.
- Contact the camper's physician to obtain a copy of the required medical records.
- Sign and initial where required
- Hand-in all completed forms to a representative at the Revolution Park Sports Academy front desk. Or, you can also mail all completed forms to:
NEW ERA PERFORMANCE ATTN: C.A.D.C.
1225 Remount Road
Charlotte, NC 28208
If paying by check, please make payment out to "Daniel Riggi Health and Fitness, LLC".
All refunds must be submitted in writing (mail, fax, email) and should state the reason for cancellation. NO REFUND REQUESTS ACCEPTED VIA PHONE. Full refund less $20 if post-marked by April 11, 2018. 50% refund if postmarked April 12-May 11, 2018. No refund will be given after May 11, 2018.
- Each athlete must be enrolled full time in an elementary, middle, or high school. No individual over the age of 18 or are a collegiate, amateur, or professional athlete will be permitted to register and attend in C.A.D.C. at any time.
- Each athlete must fill out and return an informed consent waiver, health medical questionnaire, and submit all required medical documents before 6/11/18.
- If under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign each required document in representation of the minor.
- It is the athlete's responsibility to bring all medical devices and prescribed medications to camp. These devices will be locked up and stored during camp and will only be removed if needed, requested by the parent or legal guardian, or at the end of camp.
- In the event of an athlete related emergency, emergency action plans will be activated and the parent or legal guardian of the athlete will be notified immediately.
- In the event of a facility related emergency, emergency action plans will be activated.
- If the facility is closed for any reason during camp hours, the parent or legal guardian will be notified immediately.
- It is recommended that the athlete brings only what he or she will need for camp. All personal valuables should be left at home or locked away during the duration of camp. New Era Performance or Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation is not responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings.
- Athletes are encouraged to prepare and bring their own desired snacks, drinks, and a lunch to camp each day. However, if needed, and under the age of 18, a lunch will be provided by Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS) at no additional cost.
- It is the athlete's responsibility to arrange transportation to be picked up and dropped off on time. If an athlete is over the age of 16 and is licensed to drive, the athlete is responsible for their own transportation as well the vehicle in which they operate.
- If an athlete is misbehaving and / or violating New Era Performance or Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation code of conduct, they may be asked to leave camp for the day. In the event that an athlete is dismissed from camp, the parent or legal guardian will be notified immediately and a request for pick-up will be made.
- ONLY A PRE-APPROVED GUARDIAN CAN PICK UP OR DROP OFF AN ATHLETE TO CAMP. IT IS THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN'S RESPONSIBILITY TO SUBMIT A DOCUMENTED LIST OF APPROVED GUARDIANS BEFORE 6/11/18. IF A GUARDIAN IS NOT LISTED ON THE LIST, THEY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO CHECK IN OR CHECK OUT A MINOR UNDER THE AGE OF 18 AT ANY TIME.